This live class is intended to be interactive. Please ensure you are in an environment that allows you to participate and that your camera and microphone are working.
Due to the live, interactive nature of this course, no recordings will be available.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the critical role of a strong marketing foundation in the success of a marketing program as it relates to and parallels the importance of a well-built home foundation.
- Identify the core components of a marketing foundation in the context of home building, including website development, branding, and content creation.
- Explore effective marketing strategies and tactics to engage potential home buyers and convert them into leads. Gain expertise in various marketing tools and techniques, such as public relations, social media, video production, design, email marketing, photography, and graphic design, and understand how they can be used to capture and engage today’s consumers.
- Identify and foster the principles and best practices for crafting an effective marketing budget that aligns with the specific needs and goals of a home building marketing campaign.
- Analyze real-world case studies and examples that demonstrate successful marketing efforts in the home building industry, gaining insights into practical applications of the concepts covered in the course.
This course qualifies for 3 continuing education hours with NAHB
Important Registration Details:
This course is non-transferable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are not registered on nahb.org, create your login now. If you are having issues with your login, please contact our help desk at email@example.com or 202.266.8313
You will have access to course materials, including the course test, for 30 days after the conclusion of the live sessions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: You may cancel your registration and request a refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org until the day of the scheduled live class. If requested after the class has begun a fee will be charged ($25 for a 3-hour class, $50 for a 6-hour class).
Please contact ElearningHelp@nahb.org with any questions.