November 2, 9, 16; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm E.T
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Define and explain the purpose and use of Risk Management
- Identify and address potential sources of business risk
- Discuss industry specific methodologies for assessing and managing risk, such as use of insurance and contractual risk-shifting mechanisms
- Select and employ appropriate risk mitigation solutions
- Distinguish and report on risks for both internal and external audiences
- Practice basic insurance claims processes
- Evaluate and modify existing organizational Risk Management and Business Continuity processes.
Course Length: 6 hours
NAHB Continuing Education: 6 hours for the following designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
Important Registration Details:
This course is non-transferable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are registering as a member, please use a PIN tied to your legal name. NAHB PINs are tied to a person, not a company. If you are not registered on nahb.org, NAHB PINs are tied to a person, not a company. If you are not registered on nahb.org, Create Your Login now.
After you have participated in all sessions, you must take a timed, one-hour skills check and earn a score of 70% or higher to receive course credit. If you do not pass, you have one opportunity to retake it. Once you have passed the skills check and completed the course evaluation, you can print out your certificate of completion.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Monday, November 1. Cancellations will also be accepted until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Monday, November 2. After that date, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged per cancellation. Cancellation requests must be submitted via email to ElearningHelp@nahb.org.