Join the top remodeling analysts in the nation for a comprehensive review of economic and housing conditions related to the home improvement industry. The authors of flagship industry research products (NAHB Remodeling Market Index, the Harvard University Leading Indicator of Remodeling Activity, and the NKBA/JBREC Kitchen and Bath Market Index) come together to provide insights on the outlook for remodeling, market challenges, and preference changes for housing as the economy reopens following COVID-19 mitigation efforts. Demand, design, product evolution and supply-side challenges will also be explored.
Participants in this webinar will:
- - Recognize the shift in remodeling trends due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- - Identify remodeling challenges for the remainder of 2020.
- - Identify product demand and design preferences for reopening and work-at-home environments.
Moderator: Vince Butler, Butler Brothers, Inc.
- - Todd Tomalak, John Burns Real Estate Consulting
- - Abbe Will, Harvard University Joint Center for Housing Studies
- - Rob Dietz, NAHB
NAHB Continuing Education: 1.0 hours of continuing education credits for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
Live Webinars: Individuals who register for a live webinar are provided access to the webinar replay for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Wednesday, June 24. To receive a refund, cancellations must also be submitted by 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Wednesday, June 24. After that date, no refunds will be issued. Cancellation requests must be submitted to Deborah Krat at EdWebinars@nahb.org.